Ladybug Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybug Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird

4:35 PM
Price: [price_with_discount]
[ad_1] Ladybug Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird Ladybird
• Prints measure 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10 inches. based on your selection come with a white border for easy framing.
• Printed on archival mat professional artist.
• The prints are part of the Amazon Handmade program and each one is made and printed by me personally. The product is handmade, unique and non-commercial.
• Prints will be carefully packed in a biodegradable protective pouch and shipped with support to ensure safe delivery.
• The frame is not included but it gives an example of the beauty of the prints can be framed. You can also see examples of print galleries - groupings of impressions seems just wonderful! Please remember that colors may vary due to your own monitor settings.
• FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
• Here are some comments from our customers:
• The photos are beautiful in my room! Love the colors and vintage feel. Received quickly and in perfect condition. An absolutely beautiful set.
• Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you. Again, impressive details and colors. Good quality paper. I bought this one because it reminded me of the huge magnolia we had in our front yard.
• I received my order faster than expected, and everything was perfectly packed.
• These prints were exactly what I was looking for, but I could not find anywhere else online. I grouped together the set of six prints, framed in black and matte Pottery Barn frames on the wall of my kitchen.
• They arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much for taking the time and taking care to ensure that my impression came to me in perfect condition. I love it! I will buy more!


[ad_2]
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar