Basic interior design: Be your own interior architect

4:12 PM
Price: [price_with_discount]
[ad_1] Bring your home from the good to the big with this series of interior design books. Do you want your home to work for you and your family. Let me help you with that. Everyone has their own style I would like to help you express yours. I can show you the basic interior design methods and how to develop them. The first book is an introduction to design and the second is a more detailed book on the design elements and how to make them work for you. I will show you how to develop basic plans. Basic solutions for storage and furniture arrangements. How color can transform the shape and mood of any room. The lighting and the effects it has on our daily lives. I will start with the entrance ways and the corridors. No matter if it 's big or small it' s where you make your first impression. Let's make a good one. I will show you what is on the trend and how to use it in your own home. I'll show you to update any room in a day or more important jobs such as total renovation. So why do not we do this together? Consider this series of books a consultation with me. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to visit my website www.denisesmithdesigns.com I will be happy to answer your questions.

[ad_2]
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar